Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'M DONE!...I think?

I finally reached the end. After much critique and subtle editing I have finally reached the endpoint on my board layout.  I wanted my design to give a "postcard" feel like you are looking back into time and each precious moment tells a different story so the entire board seamlessly comes to a whole.

This board definitely took me on a drastic journey. As you can see, the design for my layout has drastically changed from the beginning. This was mostly because of my sketch study of the home. I felt that once I had drawn the building , I had found the importance, and I could better highlight it in this design. I feel that both of these posters hold conceptual and visual interest and highly reflects the homes studied.

No comments:

Post a Comment